The eyetime app was launched in 2018 with the idea to incorporate messaging and social media activities into one platform. Fast forward to today and we are currently working on starting from the beginning with a user-centric and industry led focus.
We are a growing team of dreamers, aficionados, creators, adventurers and so much more. But we also love what we do and what we are doing it for.
Our mission is clear: to create something fresh and exciting that our users will love and that we are proud to our name on. To achieve our goal we are constantly building, developing and learning from our product, users and each other every step of the way.
- Leading content creation across eyetime’s social media channels, app channels, website, app stores and blog.
- Working alongside our marketing agency to build social media calendars and a stock content library.
- Assist in creating the content strategy and act as the main writer for our website blog.
- Create content and help define the messaging for marketing campaigns ie. new releases, promotions, sponsorships etc. across all relative channels.
- Work with the team to build eyetime’s tone of voice according to the app’s direction, audience and focus.
- Ability to produce copy that is engaging, on-brand and grammatically correct
- Experience in writing for a mobile app
- Strong understanding of social media content, what works, what doesn’t and to be able to confidently provide suggestions for improvement
- Strong proofreading and self-editing abilities
- Basic familiarity with SEO and ASO practises
- Experience in blog writing
- Ability to manage time effectively and to work under strict deadlines
Who we are looking for
- A writer with genuine passion and enthusiasm for the English language and impeccable grammar
- Highly organised with excellent time management and meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to form strong working relationships and thrive working as a team
- Self-motivated with the ability to work both remotely and in-house
- Excited about helping a young brand and growing alongside them
What we can offer
- Opportunity to build something from the ground up
- Appreciative, trust based team culture
- Stunning Canary Wharf Offices